What We Treat…
What Chronic & Acute Pet Health Problems Do We Treat?
Our integrative veterinary services can help your pet with a wide range of health problems, as well as wellness visits to optimize health. Your pet could benefit from what we offer for any of the conditions listed below or for others. Call us at 520-975-7281 if your pet’s health problem is not listed below.
Animals with chronic diseases, such as:
• Arthritis of any type, including, but not limited to:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Elbow dysplasia
• Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD)
• Chronic Kidney Disease
• Chronic Liver Disease
• Chronic Bladder Disease (stones, etc.)
• Chronic Gastrointestinal Disease, including Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Autoimmune Diseases
• Deep Fungal Diseases, including Coccidiodomycosis (Valley Fever), Blastomycosis and Histoplasmosis
• Ehrlichia (Tick Fever)
• Hypothyroid Disease
• Hyperthyroid Disease
• Adrenal Diseases (Cushings Disease or Addisons Disease)
• Heart Disease
• Animals with cancer
- Pets who cannot undergo, or you choose not to treat, with chemotherapy or radiation. Our job is to provide pain relief and to strengthen the organ systems affected by the cancer, with the hope of slowing the progression of the disease. We want to help the body fight for itself. Our goal is to gain a better quality of life for an extended period of time.
- Pets with cancer who are undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy. Our job is to support the entire body, especially those organ systems most affected by the treatments (chemotherapy and/or radiation). We want to strengthen the body’s own immune system to help it to fight for itself. We strive to decrease the side effects of the treatments, i.e., the nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pain, weakness and low blood counts, allowing the patient to continue the treatments as schedule.
Animals with acute diseases, such as:
• Intervertebral Disc Disease (back pain)
• Parvo Viral Diarrhea
• Snake Bite
• Acute Kidney Disease
• Acute Bladder Disease
• Acute Liver Disease
• Post-Operative Pain/Swelling
• Animals with seizure disorders
• Animals with severe separation anxiety